Rat Trapping and Removal in Baltimore City, Baltimore County and Surrounding Areas
Prevention by Exclusion * Reasonable Rates * Licensed & Insured
For over 20 years we have been providing expert rat control and rat removal services in Baltimore Maryland.
The chief advantage to trapping rats is so they wont die behind the walls and create a horrible odor. Often rats are trapped on the first night. We recommend a two-pronged strategy which includes both trapping and rodenticide.
Not only rats scare most people, they are also one of the worst rodents when it comes to the diseases that can be transmitted to humans. Here are a few:
- Leptospirosis - Bacteria that can be found in food or drinking water contaminated with urine from infected rats.
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome - Bacteria that can spread from breathing in dust that is contaminated with rat urine or droppings.
- Rat-Bite Fever - Bacteria that can be transmitted through bite or scratch wound from an infected rat, or contact with a dead rodent.
- Salmonellosis - Bacteria that can be found in food or drinking water contaminated with urine from infected rats.
- Tularemia - Bacteria that can be transmitted through the air
Good sanitation practices are the best way to control rat populations. We offer bat prevention and exclusion, when possible.
We serve the Greater Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County & Anne Arundel County areas including: Owings Mills, Pikesville, Reisterstown, Parkville, Canton, Dundalk, Arbutus, Butler, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Columbia, Eldersburg, Ellicott City, Glen Burnie, Finksburg, Hamilton, Hampstead, Hartford, Hunt Valley, Jarrettsville, Lutherville, Mount Washington, Overlea, Perry Hall, Phoenix, Randallstown, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sykesville, Towson, Timonium, Westminister, and Woodlawn
Don't see your city on the list? Give us a call. We may be able to travel to you.