Animal Trapping & Removal in Baltimore & Surrounding Areas
Prevention by Exclusion * Reasonable Rates * Licensed & Insured
Trapping animals is what we specialize in. We offer humane approach whenever legally possible, but legal restrictions and human safety concerns also influence the choice of methods for capture, handling, etc. of certain animals.
We have been servicing Baltimore City, Baltimore County and surrounding areas for over 20 years. What makes us different? We are local, honest, small business. We have availability and accountability bigger companies cannot always offer. We care about making your home healthy and free of unwanted animals. We are not just focused on removing acute problem, but also on a long term solution that will prevent it from re-occurring.
Wildlife Trapping and Removal Process
- The animal or animals are identified
- All animals are trapped or captured
- All animals will be released (when legally possible)
- Exclusion work can be performed (and highly recommended) to prevent re-entry of wildlife
- If necessary, all animal feces will be removed
- If necessary, any parasites that accompany wild animals will be exterminated
Why At Once?
- Prevention by Exclusion
- Licensed & Fully Insured
- Reasonable Rates
- Easy Payment Options: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard
- All work is overseen by owner - BS in Zoology
We serve the Greater Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County & Anne Arundel County areas including: Owings Mills, Pikesville, Reisterstown, Parkville, Canton, Dundalk, Arbutus, Butler, Catonsville, Cockeysville, Columbia, Eldersburg, Ellicott City, Glen Burnie, Finksburg, Hamilton, Hampstead, Hartford, Hunt Valley, Jarrettsville, Lutherville, Mount Washington, Overlea, Perry Hall, Phoenix, Randallstown, Rosedale, Ruxton, Sykesville, Towson, Timonium, Westminister, and Woodlawn
Don't see your city on the list? Give us a call. We may be able to travel to you.